Wherever possible we recommend using contractors who have experience of the development but equally benefit from access to all types of contractors through our vast range of contacts enabling us to meet your specific property requirements.
Does your development include both commercial and residential uses?
We understand the special needs and complexities of mixed tenure schemes designed for both commercial and residential uses. We assist with everything - from planning and full management to the interaction of the different sides of the scheme. By drawing on our experience of a cross-section of specialist disciplines we can provide innovative solutions. A priority is to ensure that service charge contributions are apportioned correctly and fairly between the different users. Mixed use schemes are managed in compliance with both commercial and residential statutory obligations and best practice.
As well as property management we can also provide, for instance, facilities management for shopping centres, offices, business premises and car parks; proactive asset management to maximise property performance; and management of site staff, disputes, central heating provision and funds.
As well as property management services we can provide the following:
- Facilities management for shopping centres, offices, business premises
- Management of refuse areas and car parks
- Rent collections and rent reviews
- Agency - lettings and sales
- Valuations and surveys
- Management of lease events
- Proactive asset management to maximise property performance
- Liaison with third party legal and professional advisers in cases of covenant breach
- Consultation on major works and long term agreements
- Staff-management of site staff
- Disputes- management of commercial and residential disputes
- CHP-management of central heat provision / district heating
- Funds-management of reserve funds and sinking funds