Commercial property management
Some clients request that we handle the day-to-day management of their properties.
Others seek advice on their ongoing strategy for investments acquisition, performance and disposal. Whether you require a hands-on approach or a sounding board form of consultancy we can provide either. We act for both landlord and tenant but are always careful to avoid conflict of interest.
Our day-to-day management services include:
- Collecting rent and managing rent arrears
- Arranging for the provision of services and routine maintenance
- Paying contractors
- Apportioning and collecting service charges
- Forwarding balances to clients after deductions.
- Inspecting properties periodically to check compliance with lease covenants and reporting to clients
- Advising on action for breach of covenant
Our acquisition, performance and disposal role includes, for instance:
- Identification, appraisal and acquisition of investments to match clients' criteria.
- Measurement and reporting on investment performance of properties and advising on strategy for improvement.
- Implementation of lease restructuring, refurbishment and redevelopment strategies.
- Advising on investment funding and re-funding.
- Disposal of investments surplus to requirements.